Tuesday, May 3, 2011

YouTube and the Natural Hair Community

www.youtube.com




There is something very powerful about YouTube. In the summer of 2010, I considered myself to be 'natural', not even knowing what 'natural' truly is. I wanted to do something special with my hair and I remember my friend (a lochead) suggesting that I go onto YouTube for tutorials. I was introduced to a world that I didn't even know existed. The Natural Hair Community. So, to anyone newly natural, thinking about going natural, looking for new styles, tutorials, inspiration or tips, look on YouTube!!

2 comments:

  1. love this, now i can go lookup some of these Natural~Beauties and find out more tips of taking care my natural...naturalchica rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Check out my Tumblr: http://www.tumblr.com/tumblelog/thesociologyofblackhair

    ReplyDelete